On Mobile App
On Web App
- Choose the No receipt option
- Fill in the “no receipt” expense report and submit report
Step 1: Choose the No receipt option
Click on the icon to create an expense report without a receipt, either on the Mobile App or on the Web App. Please note that this expense report option would only be visible if it is included in your company policy.
Step 2: Fill in the “No receipt” expense report and submit report
The next step is to fill in the information in the report:
- Business purpose / description*: insert the business purpose or description for the expense
- Category*: Choose the category for your expense
- Expense country*: the country where the expense was incurred
- Receipt currency*: the local currency in which the expense was paid
- Total amount*: full amount including Value Added Tax
- Expense/payment date*: the date on which the expense was made
- Payment method*: choose “Company credit card” if you have a company credit card registered on your account. If the expense was not paid with the company credit card, choose “Paid privately”
- Number of participants*: this is by default 1. If it is more than one, please include the name of all participants
- Cost object*: Yokoy’s Artificial Intelligence model will suggest a default cost object for you. Please adjust or add another cost object if applicable
- Show approvals: here you can see the approval flow of your expense report
- Comment: include a comment if necessary
Make sure to fill in all required information, which is marked by an asterisk, otherwise the report cannot be submitted.
Click on “Save” if you want to save the expense report and come back at a later time to finish it for submitting.
Click on “Delete” if you like to delete the entire expense report.
Click on “Submit” when you are ready to submit your expense report.
You find your submitted expenses in the tab “Submitted”. Until paid out, you can at any time, recall the expense report, change it and resubmit it.