On Mobile App
On Web App
- Choose the Lump sum option
- Fill in the lump sum expense report and submit report
Step 1: Choose the lump sum option
Click on the icon to create a per diem expense report, either on the Mobile App or on the Web App. Please note that this expense report option would only be visible if it is included in your company policy.
Step 2: Fill in the lump sum expense report and submit report
The next step is to fill in the information in the report:
- Business purpose / description*: insert the business purpose or description for the expense
- Expense country*: the country where the expense was made. Based on this selection, the applicable lump sum options will be shown
- Lump sum*: choose the applicable lump sum. These rates are set by your company policy. You will see the costs for this trip at the top left corner of your expense report
- Start date*: choose the start date of your trip
- End date*: choose the end date of your trip if it lasts for more than 1 day. If your trip lasts only 1 day, please choose the same date as the start date
- Cost object*: Yokoy’s Artificial Intelligence model will suggest a default cost object for you. Please adjust or add another cost object if applicable
- Comment: include a comment if necessary
- Attach a file: insert images or PDFs to support your expense report if necessary. Please note that there is a limit of 3 attachments per mileage expense report, with a maximum of 5MB each
Make sure to fill in all required information, which is marked by an asterisk, otherwise the report cannot be submitted.
Click on “Save” if you want to save the expense report and come back at a later time to finish it for submitting.
Click on “Delete” if you like to delete the entire expense report.
Click on “Submit” when you are ready to submit your expense report.
You find your submitted expenses in the tab “Submitted”. Until paid out, you can at any time, recall the expense report, change it and resubmit it.