On Mobile App
On Web App
Go to the “Submitter” / “Expenses” menu item and click on the “Submitted” tab. Here you will see the status of your submitted expense reports.
Only the reports that have these statuses will be shown here:
- Submitted: Your expense report has been submitted and has been forwarded to the head of your cost object, which can be your line manager, or the finance team
- Approved: Your expense report has been approved by the head of your cost object
- Reviewed: Your expense report has been reviewed by your finance team and is ready to be exported to be paid out
- Needs revision: Your expense report was sent back to you either by the head of the cost center or the finance team for a change. You can edit the expense report and resubmit it.
Expenses that are exported
Go to “Submitter” / “Expense archive” menu item. All expense reports that have been finalized will be displayed here:
- Paid: Your expense report has been exported and is ready for pay out or already reimbursed
- Closed: Your expense report has been matched with the corresponding company credit card transaction, and has been exported for booking. There is nothing to do anymore for you.
- Rejected: Your expense report has been rejected. Rejected expenses cannot be submitted again and are archived in your expense archive
Go here for an overview of all the different statuses in Yokoy.