On Mobile App
On Web App
- Choose the Mileage option
- Fill in the mileage expense report and submit report
Step 1: Choose the Mileage option
Click on the icon to create a mileage expense report, either on the Mobile App or on the Web App. Please note that this expense report option would only be visible if it is included in your company policy.
Step 2: Fill in the mileage expense report and submit report
The next step is to fill in the information in the report:
- Business purpose / description*: insert the business purpose or description for the expense
- Mileage rate*: this is by default set by your company’s policy
- From (address)*: fill in the start point of your trip
- To (address)*: fill in the end point of your trip
- Distance (one way)*: After you fill in the start and end point of your trip, click on “Calculate the distance”. The distance in kilometers or miles will be automatically calculated using Google Maps’ API. Tick the checkbox for Round trip if this is applicable. You will see the costs for this trip at the top left corner of your expense report
- Date*: Choose the applicable date for your trip
- Cost object*: Yokoy’s Artificial Intelligence model will suggest a default cost object for you. Please adjust or add another cost object if applicable
- Show approvals: here you can see the approval flow of your expense report
- Comment: include a comment if necessary
- Attach a file: insert images or PDFs to support your expense report if necessary. Please note that there is a limit of 3 attachments per mileage expense report, with a maximum of 5MB each
Make sure to fill in all required information, which is marked by an asterisk, otherwise the report cannot be submitted.
Click on “Save” if you want to save the expense report and come back at a later time to finish it for submitting.
Click on “Delete” if you like to delete the entire expense report.
Click on “Submit” when you are ready to submit your expense report.
You find your submitted expenses in the tab “Submitted”. Until paid out, you can at any time, recall the expense report, change it and resubmit it.